When you think about it, moving looks like a lot of fun, but in reality, it can be very stressful. But since India is one of the nations with the quickest growth rates and has a working-age population, people are constantly migrating through the cities. The majority of professionals move within Bangalore or out of Bangalore to pursue their careers and have comfortable lives. If you want to move your house within Bangalore or out of this city then this post will help you out by answering the top 3 questions about Best packers and movers in Bangalore for safe relocation and also, offer tips on preparing for a move.
Top 3 Questions about packers and movers in Bangalore
- Who is the best packer and mover in the electronic city Bangalore?
- How to check the authenticity of packers and movers in Bangalore?
- How does HappyLocate help in searching for the best packers and movers near me in Bangalore?
1. Who is the Best Packer and Mover in Electronic City Bangalore?
Finding the best packers and movers requires careful consideration of factors such as cost, professionalism, on-time delivery, and complaint procedure. Keep in mind that any moving business can market themselves as the “top movers” or “best movers” and promise a move that is 0% damage.
However, trustworthy packers and movers don’t make such claims; instead, they guarantee the security of your belongings and provide reimbursement in the event of a loss through their transit insurance program as well as have the best redressal program.
Hence, any moving company having a strong redressal system, good history of transporting inventory on the time and enough experience can be considered as best packers and movers in Bangalore.
One of the popular names in the relocation industry is HappyLocate, unlike other platforms here you get everything from a wide range of services to various reputed movers and best customer service support offering 72 hour damage resolution.
2. How to Check the Authenticity of Packers and Movers in Bangalore?
With so many moving companies with the same name as the branded one, it becomes hard to distinguish between a fake company and a genuine one. One has to be careful in selecting a moving company so that one can avoid moving scams. Here is a short example- If you go to google and search “Agarwal packers and movers” it will show at least 12 types of companies with the same name and you will be confused about which one is the real one. Hence, you must never choose such companies as there can be many fraudsters impersonating themselves as branded companies. Also, here are the tips for hiring movers and checking their authenticity.
Check Legal Documents
Visit the websites of packers movers and make a list. Now call on the number given on their website to ask for their company details such as License, GST certificate, PAN details, registration number, etc. Verify the name on the GST certificate and the name of the company as displayed on their website. After you verify all the details of the company then only hire them.
Ask for their permanent address
Ask the movers for their permanent address once all the paperwork has been verified, and then pay them a visit to see how big is their company and whether they have the tools needed to complete the relocation as well as the workforce.
Check social media handles
Verify that the potential moving company has social media accounts, then visit their page to look at their popularity, the comment section for real client evaluations, and the customer interaction that demonstrates how professional and engaged they are.
Reviews on different platforms
There are many platforms out there where you can read the reviews of different packers and movers in electronic city Bangalore. Reading them you will come to know how satisfied their customers are and what users think about their services.
3. How Does HappyLocate Help in Finding the Packers and Movers Near Me in Bangalore?
With over 650 active packers and movers, over 100+ corporate clients, and an impressive 1000+ relocations every month, HappyLocate is a market leader in relocation services.
HappyLocate helps customers connect with reputable packers and movers in the sector thanks to its committed personnel and thorough understanding of moving. But how do they do it? If you’re interested in learning more, read the given below points:
Screening of the moving companies
Only trustworthy moving businesses who pass a rigorous screening process are hired by HappyLocate. They are investigating all the specifics, including background checks, licences, the total number of moves, ratings, the size of the business, the number of employees, etc.
Within the city and between city moves
HappyLocate has partnered with various movers who provide both intra- and inter-city moves. The experts have received training to provide a variety of services, including house, office and pet relocation.
Customers can use this platform to obtain free quotes from up to three different moving firms and receive up to three estimates in return. Customers may therefore compare quotes to get the finest packers and movers for their move. The quotation which is offered is based on image-based or self-survey and the pricing is calculated using tools offering accurate pricing.
Once you make the booking with HappyLocate, they offer you top-class customer support, a dedicated relocation manager for every move, transit insurance for the security of the item, and a tracking tool to track your shipment. Isn’t it incredible how HappyLocate makes it simpler for you to locate packers and movers and obtain top-notch services at the most reasonable prices? Now that you have the questions and the answers, we hope you can quickly choose the top moving company. Additionally, we have a checklist to make the moving process simpler.
After you are done with hiring the movers, you can start planning to pack and move your belongings. It will be best if you start planning 2 month or 1 month before the actual day of moving.
When to Start Packing for a Move?
You must start packing six weeks before the move. This is because you will have to do a lot of preparation work such as-
- Cleaning the dust, washing clothes, etc.
- Decluttering unnecessary or useless items
- Searching for a moving company
- Disconnecting wi-fi, gas connection, telephone connection, etc.
Here is the full checklist of how to start preparing for a move.
6 weeks before
- Go through the house and make a list of what to keep and what to get rid of. Also, sort out the special items requiring special packing.
- Start searching for a moving company, request on-site estimation, and make a booking.
- Start using items like perishable foods.
- Check room dimensions and see if large furniture will fit through the door.
One month before
- Confirm the arrangement with the moving company and get a written contract ready with the moving date, cost, and other details.
- Movers will come to your house and start packing infrequently used items.
- Labeling of each box should be done without a miss.
- Separate the valuables and pack them to keep them with you (e.g- jewelry, laptop, smartwatch, etc.)
- Change address on important documents
2 Weeks before
- Notify your company that you are planning to move and apply for leave.
- Contact the moving company if they are prepared to transport your items.
- If you are thinking of changing your bank, take the necessary steps to do so.
On week before
- Start preparing a small box containing all essential items (e.g.- medicine, sanitizer, etc.)
- Prepare a suitcase with enough clothes for your family to wear during the move.
Few days before
- Defrost the refrigerator and get it packed
- Double-check all boxes and directions for your home
- Make some payment to the movers, take the receipt and wait for their arrival on moving day.
- Verify that the movers who have come are from the company you hired.
- Sign the bill, movers will load your items in a truck and start travelling to a new destination.
You now have the answers to your questions as well as the moving-preparation checklist. With the top packers and movers in electronic city Bangalore, start your moving journey.